最新文章

出國旅遊常用英語大全

May I see your passport, please? 麻煩請給我你的護照。
Here is my passport / Here it is. 這是我的護照。

Where are you staying? 請問住宿的地點?
I will stay at Boston Hotel. 我將住在波士頓飯店。

What's the purpose of your visit? 旅行的目的為何?
Sightseeing(Businese). 觀光(公務)

Do you have a return ticket to Taipei? 是否有台北回程機票?
Yes, here it is. 有的,這就是回程機票。

How long will you be staying in Australia?  預計在澳大利亞停留多久?
I plan to stay for about 10 days. 預計停留約10天。

How much money do you have with you?  你隨身攜帶多少現金?
I have 800 dollars. 大約800元。
Good. Have a nice day. 祝你玩得愉快。

I'm just passing through. 我只是過境而已。
I am leaving for Melbourne tonight. 今晚動身前往墨爾本。


Where can I get my baggage? 我在何處取得行李?
It's a small overnight bag. It's dark blue. 
它是一個深藍色小旅行袋。

I can't find my baggage. 
我找不到我的行李。
Please wait for a moment while we are investigating. 
我們正在調查,請稍等一下。
Here is my claim tag. 
這是我的行李票。
We may have lost some baggage so we'd like to make a lost baggage report. Would you come with me to the office?
我們可能遺失了幾件行李,所以必須填份行李遺失報告。請和我到辦公室。

Could you please check it for this urgent situation ? 
是否可麻煩緊急查詢?
How soon will I find out? 
多快可以找到?
How many pieces of baggage have you lost? 
你總共遺失了幾件行李?
Please deliver the baggage to my hotel as soon as you've located it. 
一旦找到行李,請立即送到我停留的飯店。
Can you describe your baggage? 
請描述你的行李。
How can you help me if you can't find my baggage today? 
若是今天無法找到行李,請問能提供我什麼協助呢?

It is a medium-sized Samsonite, and it's gray. 
它是一個中型的灰色行李箱。
I'd like to purchase what I need for the night. 
我想要購買過夜所需的用品。
It is a large leather suitcase with my name tag. It's black. 
它是大型皮製黑色行李箱,上面有掛我的名牌。


Your passport and declaration card, please.
請出示護照和申報單。
This is a souvenir that I'm taking to Taiwan.
這是我要帶去臺灣的紀念品。
Do you have anything to declare?
是否有任何東西需要申報?
Do you have any liquor or cigarettes?
你有攜帶任何酒類或香煙嗎?
No, I don't.
沒有。
Yes, I have two bottles of whisky.
是的,我帶了兩瓶威士忌酒。
Please open this bag.
請打開這個袋子。
The camera is for my personal use.
這個相機是我私人使用的。
What are these?
這些東西是做何用處?
You'll have to pay duty on this.
你必須為這項物品繳付稅金。
These are for my personal use.
這些是我私人使用的東西。
Do you have any other baggage?
你還有其它行李嗎?
These are gifts for my friends .
這些是給朋友的禮物。
OK Please give this declaration card to that officer at the exit.
好了!請將這張申報卡交給出口處的官員。
Where is the tourist information?
旅遊諮詢中心在那裡?
Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive?
是否可建議一間較為廉價的旅館?
Is there an airport bus to the city?
是否有機場巴士可到市區?
Is there a hotel which costs under 50 dollars a night?
是否有每晚花費在$50以下的飯店?
Where is the bus stop(taxi stand)?
巴士站牌(計程車招呼站)在那裡?
Could you recommend a hotel in the city center?
是否可建議一家位於市中心的旅館?
Where can I get the limousine for Hilton Hotel?
我在何處可搭乘希爾頓飯店的接泊巴士?
I'd like to stay at a hotel near the station (beach).
我想要住在靠近車站(海灘)的飯店。
How can I get to Hilton Hotel?
我要如何才能到達希爾頓飯店?
How much is it per night?
每晚費用為多少?
Do you have a hotel list?
這裡有飯店目錄嗎?
Does it include tax and service charge?
費用是否包含稅與服務費?
Can I have a youth hostel list?
是否可提供我一份青年旅館的目錄?
Is breakast included?
早餐是否已包含於費用內?
May I have a city map?
是否可給我一份城市地圖?
Is there a discount for staying several days?
若停留數日是否有任何折扣?
Can I reserve a hotel(rent a car)here?
我是否可在此預訂飯店(租車)?
I'd like to stay for two nights.
我想要停留兩晚。
Hello. This is United Airlines.
聯合航空,你好。
I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
我想要再確認班機。
What's your name and flight number
請說您的大名與班機號碼?
My name is Kai Cheng, and the flight number is UA 003 for Los Angeles.
我的名字是陳凱,班機號碼是飛往洛杉磯的聯合航空003班機。
When is itJune 10th.
行程是那一天?610日。
I'd like to make sure of the time it leaves.
我想要確認班機時間沒有改變。
I can't find your name.
我找不到您的大名。
May I have your name again
請再告訴我一次您的大名?
I still can't find your name on the reservation list.
我仍然無法在訂位名單中找到您的名字。
Anyway, we have seats for new bookings on this flight. No problem.
別擔心,這班班機仍有空位提供新的訂位者。
One economy class seat, is that right
一個經濟艙座位,對嗎?
Now you have been booked.
沒問題,您已完成訂位。
Thanks a lot. What time do you start check-in
謝謝。你們何時開始辦理登機?
Two hours before departure time.
起飛前2小時。
You must check-in at least one hour before.
你必須在至少1小時前辦理登機。
Then, please give me a new reservation.
那麼,請幫我重新訂位。
Sorry, this flight is full.
抱歉,這班飛機已客滿。
What is the possibility of my getting a seat if I wait?若是我在此等候,有機位的機率有多大?
When will the next flight to Los Angeles leave
下一班飛往洛杉機的班機何時起飛?
The day after tomorrow, Friday.
後天,星期五。
That will be fine. What's the flight number and departure time
太好了。請告訴我班機號碼與起飛時間?
What is the fare
費用多少?

資料來源:都市折扣


沒有留言:

張貼留言

I Love Travel - 就是愛旅行 Designed by Templateism.com Copyright © 2014

主題圖片來源:Bim. 技術提供:Blogger.